Is there a plain pocket t-shirt available for CC

Posted By theschemer 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I was looking for a plain Hane's style pocket t-shirt with the round neck or collar but could not find one. I have a lot of t-shirts for the old version G5 etc but can't use them with the CC characters. Can someone make a regular pocket t-shirt and put it in the marketplace? Just a plain base would be fine.
Thanks,
TS
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
If you could settle for a v-neck I did find one at Daz that would work.

It's very odd that it's so hard to find any pocketed t-shirts (perhaps that has gone *way* out of style).  If you were artistic enough you could do this yourself with maps (I'd give it a shot but I'm so far from artistic it isn't even funny).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
gcshep
gcshep
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
you might find something here 
https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/introduction.php
Best Regards
George.

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I did this in about five minutes (from the Daz shirt):

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ca770565-4a10-415e-906b-ceea.png

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 37 minutes ago
You could use one of the decal pockets on the plain t-shirt.
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
And some more options.
Load a Plain Base tShirt that comes will CC. Send the Diffuse map to a 2D tool. I used Kritta here. And Draw a pocket shape on a new layer.
Save it and it updates CC, move scale and adjust its colors until happy. Just need to change something and save it to update CC so you can see how it looks.
These 2 took me about 5 minutes (they are pretty simple)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7ba96f69-1ff3-4d20-bc26-1978.png

and of course if you want something easy but looks good you can go to google do a tShirt pocket search and copy one you like.
Past it into a layer in the 2D editor. Use rubber tool to remove everything not needed. Scale and move it and save so it updates CC for checking.
This one took me 2 minutes
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/91afc691-9e4d-4658-ac31-b516.png

UPDATE
Of course cant sell that one gotten from google but fine for personal use.
You can use them as a guide for drawing your own though

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Kelleytoons (7/7/2018)
If you could settle for a v-neck I did find one at Daz that would work.

It's very odd that it's so hard to find any pocketed t-shirts (perhaps that has gone *way* out of style).  If you were artistic enough you could do this yourself with maps (I'd give it a shot but I'm so far from artistic it isn't even funny).

I thought it was odd too. Smile I really want the round neck like the real t-shirts.
Thanks

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

gcshep (7/7/2018)
you might find something here 
https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/introduction.php
Best Regards
George.

Thanks but I didn't find any there. Wink

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Kelleytoons (7/7/2018)
I did this in about five minutes (from the Daz shirt):

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ca770565-4a10-415e-906b-ceea.png

Look ok for a quickie but I don't like the v-neck. The pocket is a little small but that could easily be adjusted.
Thanks

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Delerna (7/7/2018)
And some more options.
Load a Plain Base tShirt that comes will CC. Send the Diffuse map to a 2D tool. I used Kritta here. And Draw a pocket shape on a new layer.
Save it and it updates CC, move scale and adjust its colors until happy. Just need to change something and save it to update CC so you can see how it looks.
These 2 took me about 5 minutes (they are pretty simple)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7ba96f69-1ff3-4d20-bc26-1978.png

and of course if you want something easy but looks good you can go to google do a tShirt pocket search and copy one you like.
Past it into a layer in the 2D editor. Use rubber tool to remove everything not needed. Scale and move it and save so it updates CC for checking.
This one took me 2 minutes
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/91afc691-9e4d-4658-ac31-b516.png

UPDATE
Of course cant sell that one gotten from google but fine for personal use.
You can use them as a guide for drawing your own though

Well that is what I needed. Hehe I looked for the base shirt but missed it by this much...Now I look again and I find it. I can definitely do what I want with that. Every now and then I have trouble finding things in CC and IClone but in the end they are always there. Thanks for all the feedback and help guys.

Reading This Topic