Posted By Delerna 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Moustaches That Move With The Characters Face While Talking

Author
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have updated all the moustaches released in my store so that they now move with the face as the character talks. If you have purchased any of them in the past you just need to redownload them to get this latest version.  Also going to update the beards so the follow the face better too. Soon.

Also starting to work on higher polly versions so they have better use for closeups. Some will be new styles and others will be similar to the styles already published but they will still be different so we can have different characters with similar facial hair but still be different on each character. Was going to wait for CC3 but decided to continue and if CC3 has better effects I will be updating them so they get it.

Here are some short video's that give a basic demo of how some the moustaches in my store work now.
Even did a couple of women with moustaches 

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
larryjbiz
larryjbiz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Very nice...you do good work..and thanks for the update.
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Thank you for the encouragement to continue with the new higher detailed facial hair. I hope I do them well

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Delerna,
thanks for this upgrade.
I have al Beards from you
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi Delerna,
thanks for this upgrade.
I have al Beards from you
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
gordryd
gordryd
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Delerna,
Since these are Cloth, can the color be modified in CC Appearance Editor and/or iClone material channels?
Thanks

Reallusion Certified Director / Reallusion Best Visual Award / Reallusion Certified Content Developer
See all the G-Tools Plug-Ins available for iClone here: G-Tools Plug-Ins

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

This may be more than your asking for but thought I might as well show it because it may help others.
Here are 3 ways you can adjust the colors. All very easy once you get used to it.
1) USE A 2D TOOL
One of my contents has an image that shows how I use Kritta to texture them
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/288be63f-1fe3-42d5-8277-c412.png

2) USE MATTERIAL SETTINGS IN THE MATTERIAL PANEL
Here I loaded the white moustache because the color you select will be what it gets changed to. But you could use the other colors and use grey scaling to change the brightness of the colors on the moustache
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/04f03131-4b4f-45b7-a062-9a18.png

3) USE THE APPEARANCE EDITOR TOOL
STEP 1
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b2396f23-df9d-4b9e-950f-8e8c.png

STEP 2
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/950677d8-744e-4848-af87-2944.png

If you would like a higher detailed explanation of this let me know and I will do a post to help.
Although there are plenty of tutorial video's for it done by reallusion

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic