Motion LIVE window not opening

Posted By JH5308 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
JH5308
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Greetings! I have been using the Motion LIVE plug-in with no problems so far, but just today I opened a new project and when clicking on the Motion LIVE plugin, its window did not open. Any suggestions? The FaceWare plug-in is working. Thanks! Jeff
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi Jeff,

Have you tried shutting down iClone, restarting your computer and then tried again to open Motion Live in iClone?

Also have you been using a multi screen setup? Often panels disappearing are a result of being previously moved to a secondary screen.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JH5308
JH5308
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)Veteran Member (769 reputation)

Hello, Peter -- thank you for your suggestions. I have an open ticket about this issue. Even did a clean install of iClone, deleted temp files, etc. It's strange; the Motion LIVE plug-in shows up in my drop-down menu. I can select "About" "Help" and "Panel Display" and the window pops up, but when I select Motion LIVE the window does not appear. I can't figure out what led to this issue, since I did have it working for a time before having this problem. Meanwhile, the Facial Mocap for FaceWare plug-in is working fine. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Jeff  
alhakeem2001
alhakeem2001
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi Guys, I have almost the same problem, I'm using a multi screen setup the only difference in my situation is when I click on the Motion live from the plugin dropdown with a 3 seconds of delay the Motion Live window starts but all in black and then it hangs together with the iClone 7 then they crash and close. Please check this Video :  https://youtu.be/hpS_V7-IDEE the plugin before worked just fine with me but as I installed the trial version of the live face plugin it stopped working with and without the Live Face plugin.

However when I disconnect one of my 2 Monitors the Motion Live works fine and I can use and select the Live face but I couldn't succeed to connect it to the server (the ip number from the live face app on the iphone x which is another issue I don't want to discuss it here) 

1- Uninstall Motion live and install it again

2- Re-Installed iclone, restart system .

3- Re-Installed iclone to another directory restart system.

4- Finally I have filled a trouble ticket to RL 2 days ago and still waiting !

Did you find a solution for your problem?

Edited
6 Years Ago by alhakeem2001
GRANDM0M
GRANDM0M
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

I have the same problem with two monitors.
When I turn one off it works, then I can turn the second monitor on again and it will continue to run!

Reading This Topic