Profile Picture

CrazyTalk Not Responding

Posted By amiller 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
amiller
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hello,

I had the trial version of Crazy Talk and then purchased the Crazy Talk Pro 6.0 package. The program worked for two days or so and then when I went in to open an existing project I received a 'Not Responding' message. I attempted to start a new project and got as far as uploading the image before receiving the 'Not Responding' message. I turned off my firewall and uninstalled, reinstalled..same thing. Any advice?? I emailed Tech Support last week regarding my issues and never received a response. I purchased this for use in work related presentations so I am very anxious to get it up and running.

Thanks for your help!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 32 minutes ago
Hi,

Sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing with Crazytalk 6.

It is unusual not to have heard back from Support yet. Have you checked your spam or junk folders as sometimes emails will end up there. It will be worth checking to be sure.

I will also pass this on to support so they can look into it for you. I will update once I hear back from them. Apologies for the delay and the inconvenience.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 32 minutes ago
Just to update you on the situation. I have checked with Support and they did respond to you on the 11th December. This email may have been blocked by your spam filter as I mentioned previously.

I have sent you a tracking number link by PM so you can check the reply that Support sent.

Hope this helps. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

amiller
amiller
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Thank you Pete! I will check out the suggestions sent by Tech Support. I appreciate your quick response!

Reading This Topic