Joint Corrective Morphs

Posted By will2power71 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
will2power71
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I put this in the feeback tracker: 
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Joint-Corrective-Morphs
I'm sure that I'm not the only one, but I feel it needs mentioning. With all the improvements to CC3 coming out, I think it's high time that iClone include the provision for joint corrective morphs. When you are making figures, there will come times that the joints won't behave the way that they should. We should have some way to attach a corrective morph to joint rotation going forward. 
akuei2
akuei2
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
will2power71 (7/2/2018)
I put this in the feeback tracker: 
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Joint-Corrective-Morphs
I'm sure that I'm not the only one, but I feel it needs mentioning. With all the improvements to CC3 coming out, I think it's high time that iClone include the provision for joint corrective morphs. When you are making figures, there will come times that the joints won't behave the way that they should. We should have some way to attach a corrective morph to joint rotation going forward. 

What I shown in CC3 WIP (I think is WIP1), CC3 character already had joint correction during thin or arm blending.
Yeah, I agree with you, hope DAZ character got JCM or MCM improve.

Reading This Topic