Lip sync with non human characters

Posted By boris.degenhardt 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
boris.degenhardt
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi,
i am asking myself why RL does not publish the monster scene of there ad. Either as demo or package would be great to learn how to "lip sync" or animate non-human characters (no head available) with the standard or better the elastic movement library. Any other tutorials out there how to do it? One of those monsters is what i need for my next project!

Best regards
Boris 
boris.degenhardt
boris.degenhardt
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)Veteran Member (547 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Nothing? RL Moderators?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Hi... Have you submitted your request on the Feedback Tracker?

For any requests and improvements to our products or services, please always use our new Feedback Tracker and not just post on the forum. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you may get feedback from the team there. In addition it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions getting priority.

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you.

Regarding animating non-human characters, you can animate almost anything in CTA3 so there should be no problem. You are not restricted to just human characters. Provided the character has a mouth, eyes etc. then you should be able to animate the head easily and use lip-synced audio. Please take a look at the example tutorial HERE which explains how to make a talking dog.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic