Profile Picture

This feature is availabel in 3DXchange Pipeline. What???

Posted By gosolo2 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

This feature is availabel in 3DXchange Pipeline. What???

Author
gosolo2
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I bought Iclone7 Pro and 3DXchange Pro. I updated both to the last versions. I created a character in Character Creator V2 and send it to IClone7 Pro. When I try to export the FBX to 3dXchange I get " This feature is available in 3DXchange Pipeline. You can either install 3DXchange Pipeline or purchase a copy of 3DXchange Pipeline " I have no idea what to do anymore.

Edited
6 Years Ago by gosolo2
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Unfortunately to be able to export to FBX from iClone 7 or Character Creator requires 3DXchange 7 Pipeline.

If you have bought iClone 7 + 3DXchange 7 Pro in the last 14 days, then you could opt for a refund and then purchase a bundle including 3DXchange 7 Pipeline. If you wish to do this, please contact Customer Support using the link below.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Alternatively if you purchased over 14 days ago, then you can upgrade to Pipeline by clicking the Add-ons tab of the page below. If you are logged into your account you will see the upgrade price displayed.

https://www.reallusion.com/store/product.html?l=1&p=ic

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

gosolo2
gosolo2
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)Veteran Member (768 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I bought them over 14 days. I really feel cheated by Reallusion. On the version 6 I had no problem to use 3DXchange. We buy a new version of a product based on the benefits of the older. We expect to have old functionalities improved, not removed. Why those people who bought the product over 14 days can be refunded and many of those who could be old supporters of Reallusion can not just because of the 14 days time limit? Shame on you Reallusion!!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
gosolo2 (6/27/2018)
I really feel cheated by Reallusion. On the version 6 I had no problem to use 3DXchange.

This isn't a new change. iClone 6 worked the same as iClone 7. You still needed 3DXchange 6 Pipeline to be able to export to FBX. It has never been possible to export to FBX from the Pro version.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic