Profile Picture

Faceware not animating CC face in IClone

Posted By mrfrostypoo 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mrfrostypoo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)Senior Member (329 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi, i'm using the trial version to train a little while I save up.
I've just sent a character from CC to Iclone and am now trying to use an image sequence with the new character, after following the same steps that I did for the example character (worked fine) all that happens when I connect to Faceware is the character just blinks, its not the animation from the faceware sequence either so i suppose thats the default animation when you hit play?

My Faceware data isn't reaching my character's face in iClone, been trying for agood two hours but theres limited options to deal with so i'm stuck, what haven't I got activated?

The character appears to be selected, Faceware says its connected to iClone and iClone is connected to faceware realtime but no dice.
samknightcomics
samknightcomics
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I'm in the exact same position. It says it is connected and visually shows that my facial features are moving in the trial window. However, when I hit preview nothing happens. The character just blink. I know that there is also a Faceware Live options but whenever I click that it says to retry. So I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do next to make it work. I can't seem to find a proper tutorial to explain things either. :/
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
The process does work so it is important to try and find where you are going wrong. It may be just a missing step you are taking.

So please try watching the tutorial HERE and follow it carefully step by step.

Note: Do remember to press the spacebar to start and stop previewing or recording.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic