Profile Picture

Is it possible to add a CrazyTalk Avatar to a 360 Video?

Posted By adrian_davis_nz 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Is it possible to add a CrazyTalk Avatar to a 360 Video?

Author
General.png
adrian_davis_nz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
For give me if this question appears off point but I’m looking for software where I can create a human like talking head Avatar to import into my 360° video movie.

Have I come to the right place? If so, what will I need in terms of full software package and where can I find some tutorials and already made 360 video samples?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Adrian,

CrazyTalk on its own does not allow output to VR360 or export to 3rd party 3D software.

To be able to output VR360 video directly or export heads to other 3D software you will need the iClone 7 Pipeline package.

iClone 7 on its own will allow you to directly output to VR360 video, or you can export the 3D models themselves to other software if you have the full Pipeline package.

Please click HERE for more on iClone 7 and HERE for details of VR360 output.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

adrian_davis_nz
adrian_davis_nz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)Senior Member (353 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi Peter and thanks for your advice.

That said, I’m still trying to find an actual 360° “Video Real” sample that has an Avatar in it.

Do you know where I can find one?

4 minutes 31 seconds in on the iClone 7 video https://youtu.be/Fo-UXkKvyio - I’m wanting to create a similar Avatar but walking in a real 360° video captured movie scene.

Has anyone created anything like I’m wanting to see at the moment that you know of?

Kind regards,

Adrian

Reading This Topic