Profile Picture

01. What's new in CrazyTalk Animator v3.3

Posted By Ola(RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
c.r.clothier
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi,

I was just thinking about buying CTA 3 and this feature would be a real selling point as someone with little real experience in animation.  I had a look on the iTunes App Store at the app and saw that it was free.  However there was just one review for the app and in that review it mentions that there is an additional $400 charge to be able to use this feature.  I have had a look on the Reallusion website and found no mention (as far as I could find) to any additional fee for this feature.

I just wished to know, is there a fee on top of the price of the CTA 3 software for this feature? Or is it included in the price?  

Thank you

Chris
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Chris

There is a trial version which is free to try but the full version requires purchasing. There are three versions available with different feature sets. If you are interested in creating your own characters you will need at least the Pro version. However, if you only plan to use the included characters or characters purchased in the Content Store, then you can just go for the Standard version. You can see the full list of differences HERE.

And to find the current prices, including bundles that include a FREE update to Cartoon Animator 4, please go HERE.

I hope this helps a little.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic