Help Saving Props With Particle FX

Posted By kungphu 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Gents,

I'm hoping some of the good folks can help me here. I have a simple prop (a missile) with animation and attached particle FX. I'm aware how to save/export the animation with the prop. What I haven't been able to figure out is how to attach and export the FX with the prop?  I'm guessing it's something simple that I'm just missing. It's just a timesaver for when I want to use this prop a few times in a scene. It would be nice not to have to import and align the Popcorn FX every time I use the prop.  Thanks in advance!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Neverrremind.... it must be late, for some reason I didn’t think the FX were attached to the prop along with the animation. Yep, they sure were. I need sleep!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic