Profile Picture

Reallusion Hub not working

Posted By Kelleytoons 6 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
ninjarama
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)New Member (54 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
@Kelleytoons What a stroke of genius!  This has been driving me nuts for a couple of days ever since I updated to the latest iClone 7.3 and CC3 -- The registry edit worked without a hitch!  Thank you!

Kelleytoons (8/12/2018)
Okay, got the Hub working, but mostly due to my own efforts (this solution really ought to have been posted to this thread).

Essentially you go into Registry and delete entries and then the Hub WILL connect to the internet (so nothing to do with firewalls, VPNs or any of that smokescreen stuff people were just speculating about):

Open the Registry Editor by hitting Start and typing “regedit.” Press Enter to open Registry Editor and give it permission to make changes to your PC. Delete the following files: RLCheckList、RLReToken、RLToke (Path: \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Reallusion)

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Yeah, this shouldn't be something anyone should have to do, but someone (and I'm guessing it was RL, because they love to tell you to muck about there) posted that solution, it worked for me, so I was passing it along to someone who really needed it.

No software should ever require you to do these sorts of things.  RL is one weird mama-jamma company sometimes.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
j-wag
j-wag
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I can't log out as when I turn on Hub, the circle doesn't stop spinning.
j-wag
j-wag
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Tried this - didn't work. "Handshake failed"
alessandropanico
alessandropanico
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I installed everything with serial numbers, I updated everything with the reallusion hub application, but the software does not start even as an administrator, I am disappointed.I need help urgentlycpu intel i7 6700 3.40GZ32 GB memory ramprimary memory: ssd m2.0 samsung evo 500gbsecondary memory ssd 2tb crucial 2.5"graphic: NVIDIA GTX 980 TI
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
alessandropanico (9/2/2019)
I installed everything with serial numbers, I updated everything with the reallusion hub application, but the software does not start even as an administrator, I am disappointed.I need help urgentlycpu intel i7 6700 3.40GZ32 GB memory ramprimary memory: ssd m2.0 samsung evo 500gbsecondary memory ssd 2tb crucial 2.5"graphic: NVIDIA GTX 980 TI

Do you have the latest Nvidia drivers installed? If so that will be the problem. There are known issues with the latest Nvidia drivers so you should try rolling back to the 431.60 drivers which work fine. 

Please the thread below for more information.

https://forum.reallusion.com/419954/IMPORTANT-Nvidia-Graphics-Driver-43602-Issues

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
alessandropanico (9/2/2019)

Just in case: Did you recently update your Nvidia driver? The latest have problems. You should use v 431.60 or earlier.

Oops, Peter already answered...Blush

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
5 Years Ago by animagic
cesarvega.col
cesarvega.col
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
save my life so easy thank you thankyou
jeffpk
jeffpk
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)New Member (90 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
So I had all kinds of problems with this.  In the end i had to reinstall Iclone and CC3 by hand and then reinstall hub to fix it.
pixelslabtif
pixelslabtif
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You are the best! Thank you!
Kelleytoons (8/12/2018)
And, of course, the @#$%T! hub won't work again, and in this case I can't even work around it (because I want to buy some software from RL but, OF COURSE, the hub has to be used and it doesn't work for me).

And it's nothing to do on my end, I can promise you that -- no anti-virus (although, truth be told, the whole HUB software is a virus.  Unbelievable).

This may be the reason I don't buy the iPhone X plugin.

Reading This Topic