Reallusion Hub not working

Posted By Kelleytoons 6 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
So even after updating the Reallusion Hub won't work for me -- says I'm not connected to the internet (and if anyone WAS connected to the internet, it's me, as my entire house can't run without it).

Had to do the latest patch manually.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Same here - These updates need updates. I can't understand the hail of problems here between ver. 7.1, 7.2, Faceware - NOW the Hub. It would seem there has been some change of leadership @RL in the past year. Showers of things like this usually start @the top with those creating the corporate culture that allows things like this to come down the pipeline to users non-stop. FLUSTER-ATED!    Crying ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

rollasoc
rollasoc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
When I booted up the Hub yesterday, it said there was an update to iClone.

I told it to upgrade.  It downloaded the file, then failed to install saying the Hub needed updating.  I then had to update that and then re-download the iClone update again, since it didn't realise it had alredy done it.

Waste of a lunchtime really.

Home built PC:- i9 9900K 32GB RAM, Zotac 1080TI mini.
Band Music:-  https://thehairthieves.bandcamp.com/
Solo Instrumentals:- https://sineglidermusic.bandcamp.com/

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Kelleytoons (6/5/2018)
So even after updating the Reallusion Hub won't work for me -- says I'm not connected to the internet (and if anyone WAS connected to the internet, it's me, as my entire house can't run without it).

Had to do the latest patch manually.

Hi KT,

I have checked the Hub and it appears working fine for me. Downloads and updates are working as expected.

Sounds like access to our servers is being blocked on your computer. Are you using a proxy or any kind of VPN software?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

I was able to do the download manually, so it's not a problem other than the hub (which, as Val and rollasoc noted, didn't work for them either).

I'm not incredibly worried about it -- it's more a PITA than anything else -- but it's something the devs might want to at least look at.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yesterday I got the message that I first had to update the RL HUb.
The update of the hub went smoothly over the stage.
Only then could I update IC 7.2 to 7.22 above the RL hub.
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
2IDs media:design
2IDs media:design
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi out there

Reallusion HUB Interface displays in false color.
Please see pic. Error since last Update.
also the error i am not conected with the internet.https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/b002fcd7-e5f0-4929-888a-b24f.png

Terry Miller
Terry Miller
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Mike,
I have had similar problems. My work version of iClone will not go through the Hub, because we have such strict firewall settings. Since installing the Hub, about 1/2 of the assets I have bought are now telling me that they are simply Trial assets and I need to buy them. This was not a problem until I installed the Hub about 2-3 weeks ago (and I only did it then because it said that I HAD to in order to install v.7.22... and then I had to do the same as you and install it manually anyway); anyway, suddenly, I can't use a large portion of my assets. What is weird is that about half DO work, and I can't figure out the pattern of when they will or won't... it's just a crap shoot. I already know what Reallusion is going to say: that I need to copy them from a computer where they are reading correctly and copy onto my work hard drive... apparently that fixes the issue, but it is a long painful process. I wonder if simply uninstalling the Hub will solve the problem?
Anyway, just wanted you to know that I enjoy your YouTube videos.
Thanks,
Terry
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks, Terry -- it's always nice to get feedback (sometimes I feel I'm just doing them for myself.  Nothing particularly wrong with that, but it kind of discourages me from doing them.  So hearing that others like them make me want to do more).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I had the same exact error last week. I was having so many errors that I can’t recall what I did to connect to it. I believe I went into my browser safe websites and added Reallusion.com and that fixed the problem.

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic