Profile Picture

Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone is available now!

Posted By Grace (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 13 hours ago
n.huebner_158245 (7/13/2019)
Im mostly using the one with the 1080 Ti and the first one. On these two i also tried the Python Version without success. Same result.
I had the idea to update installed Python SDK Version, but that didnt help either. By the way german forum is sending me here because
almost no one is using MotionLIVE Plugins there Smile. Thank you for support.

If you are still unable to resolve the problem, please keep in contact with Technical Support using the link below. They will try to resolve the problem for you.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Months Ago
im still in contact with german RL support, and they still keep asking me if im using latest Versions and have the iphone app running while testing...
they say they cant reproduce the problem, and say nothing to the logfile that i posted that clearly states that there is a problem when calling python attributes.
i asked them if they could switch my licence from german to english but i didnt get an answer to that too...
chrisserketbeta
chrisserketbeta
Posted 6 days ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)Junior Member (137 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
More than a month ago I tried the trial version of leap motion profile and everything worked fine. But today I just bought leap motion profile, and when I try to install it with the normal installer I get the following error:

if I try to install it through the REALLUSION HUB, I get this:

I thought it was because I had to have the TRIAL version of the plugins installed, so I tried to install it again but it leads me directly to installing the full version.
I do not understand what happens, until more than a month ago with the trial version it worked wonderfully, but the full version throws errors when installing.
What is this about?
I still have the most current version of Motion Live (I checked to make sure).
Hopefully someone can help me, because I don't want to have to resort to asking for a refund of my money.
Greetings.

Edited
6 days ago by chrisserketbeta

Reading This Topic