Profile Picture

Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone is available now!

Posted By Grace (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Stevano
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Thank you. There is an issue with my iPhone. Its being addressed.
n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Months Ago
im stuck here,
i stumbled over this forum while looking for a solution to get MotionLIVE Plugins LIVEFACE and LEAPMotion to work.
i installed on 4 different Machines, updated every thing to newest Version, installed reinstalled with and without Reallusion Hub,
with admin rights and whatever... i read the Manual 4-5 times on how to setup LIVEFACE and whatnot... 
Its always the same result: When i try to Add a Gear on Face or Hand LIVEFACE and LEAPMOTION show up but when i click the tabs,
they disappear and NOTHING Happens. Im running then App on the Iphone X i tried Wifi Hotspot and USB and Machine and LIVEFACE have
correct IP... i started to investigate further and found the Console Log under Scripts tab. Whenever in click the LIVEFACE and LEAPMOTION
Buttons after adding gear they disappear AND the Console Log prints something about AttributeErrors. This cant be a coincidence on 4 different
machines... im running the german Version of iClone 7. Im in the middle of a production, having a character and cant do facial and finger animation.
I contacted german support 2 weeks ago, and they need 3 days to respond that i should read the manuals and update software and run the app on the iphone.
they keep telling me this even after i clearly described whats going on. its ridiculous. I found iClone to be a real production Weapon but Support for
MotionLIVE is a joke. To everyone with the same issues, check the Console Log under Scripts Tab. 

In my case it prints this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/Program Files/Reallusion/iClone 7/Bin64/OpenPlugin/MotionLIVE\motionlivekit.py", line 68, in add_device_to_list
return motion_live_device_module.add_device_to_list(device_group, qml_module_name, device_name, device_id)
  File "motionlive.py", line 493, in motionlive.MotionLiveDeviceModule.add_device_to_list
  File "liveface.py", line 154, in liveface.LiveFace.__init__
  File "C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\RLPy.py", line 13886, in <lambda>   
__getattr__ = lambda self, name: _swig_getattr(self, RTcpClient, name)
  File "C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\RLPy.py", line 80, in _swig_getattr
raise AttributeError("'%s' object has no attribute '%s'" % (class_type.__name__, name))
AttributeError
'RTcpClient' object has no attribute 'RegisterNetworkCallback'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:/Program Files/Reallusion/iClone 7/Bin64/OpenPlugin/MotionLIVE\motionlivekit.py", line 68, in add_device_to_list
return motion_live_device_module.add_device_to_list(device_group, qml_module_name, device_name, device_id)
  File "motionlive.py", line 493, in motionlive.MotionLiveDeviceModule.add_device_to_list
  File "liveface.py", line 154, in liveface.LiveFace.__init__
  File "C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\RLPy.py", line 13886, in <lambda>
__getattr__ = lambda self, name: _swig_getattr(self, RTcpClient, name)
  File "C:\Program Files\Reallusion\iClone 7\Bin64\RLPy.py", line 80, in _swig_getattr

raise AttributeError("'%s' object has no attribute '%s'" % (class_type.__name__, name))
AttributeError
'RTcpClient' object has no attribute 'RegisterNetworkCallback'

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You don't have to post the same message in multiple places on this forum (that's considered spamming).

See my reply to you on the first place you posted.

Alienware Aurora R7, Win 10, i7-8700k, 4.7GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, GTX Titan XP (12GB), Samsung 960 Pro 2TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Ok.
i checked out that Python Version of iClone. Same thing happening. Same AttributeError in Console Log File.
This is making me nuts. I cant use MotionLIVE and i need to implement Facial Animation for a Project. Support
is not reacting.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (25.3K reputation)

What GPU are you using?  And have you updated to the latest drivers?

Alienware Aurora R7, Win 10, i7-8700k, 4.7GHz CPU, 32GB RAM, GTX Titan XP (12GB), Samsung 960 Pro 2TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

first machine tested: I7-5960X @ 3GHz, with 6 GPUs (RTX 2080 Ti), latest Drivers
second machine tested: 1x 1080Ti, latest Drivers
third machine tested: 1x Titan V, latest Drivers
fourth machine: 2x AMD FireGl Pro latest available Drivers.

Stevano
Stevano
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
As you look for the solution to this problem, I would suggest you avoid panicking, as this could make a simple solution impossible. Have you tried using the two Mocap plugins  separately in your production or must the recording be done simultaneously. 
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Okay, the last machine will most likely NOT work (so leave it out).

What is the current machine you are using right now?  Let's concentrate on it -- any of the first three should be fine (although, honestly, I'd skip the first one only because iClone can only use one GPU and it might be complicating things.  Let's stick to one GPU, either the 1080 or the Titan).

On either of those two, did you try the Python version?  

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Edited
Last Year by Kelleytoons
n.huebner_158245
n.huebner_158245
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Im mostly using the one with the 1080 Ti and the first one. On these two i also tried the Python Version without success. Same result.
I had the idea to update installed Python SDK Version, but that didnt help either. By the way german forum is sending me here because
almost no one is using MotionLIVE Plugins there Smile. Thank you for support.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Well, I'm hardly support for it.  I own it (as well as the Leap) and so I have experience with it, but RL ought to be supporting you somewhere, no matter where that might be.

I would concentrate on the 1080 Ti for now (again, multiple GPUs might complicate things).  The first thing I'd do is, leaving the Python iClone alone (IOW, that's what we'll use as it's what I'm using), uninstall Motion Live AND the Leap Controller and Live Face controller (you can leave the Live app on your phone alone).  Run an integrity check on your hard drive to make sure it's okay.  Then reinstall manually those programs (MotionLive and the two plugins for Leap and LiveFace) and make sure you authorize them during install.  

In your directory Program Files\Reallusion\iClone7\Bin64\OpenPlugin\MotionLive\Script\module you ought to have two PYD files, a leapmotion and a live face.  Make sure those are both there and tell me the date on both of those files (date modified).  

See what happens -- while I am in no way a Reallusion programmer I did have many decades of programming experience and just offhand it sounds like neither the Leap nor the Motion Live modules are installed (or not installed correctly -- could even be corrupted).

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic