Profile Picture

Motion LIVE Plug-in for iClone is available now!

Posted By Grace (RL) 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
pruiz
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Months Ago
pruiz (6/9/2018)
Rampa (6/9/2018)
pruiz (6/9/2018)
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have (1) the leap motion device set up with the leap motion Orion setup on Win - leap motion control panel ays all fine and connected  (2)  Motion live plugin for iclone (3) leap motion profile for motion live plugin. Motion live opens in iclone but will not locate the gear. Adding gear and adding character with + are 'dead' and will not connect.
I am sure I have missed something - can anyone please suggest where I have made a mistake?

Pretty sure you need V2, not Orion. You can download it here. Make sure you download the Desktop version.
https://www.leapmotion.com/setup

Thank you, Rampa. How do I delete the previous Orion setup? I have tried downloading and installing the V2 desktop version and run into errors (dll etc.).

I deleted the Orion setup in WIN but cannot get the V2 version to install without multiple 'error opening core services' error messages. How do I wipe the software and install from scratch, please?
pruiz
pruiz
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

pruiz (6/9/2018)
pruiz (6/9/2018)
Rampa (6/9/2018)
pruiz (6/9/2018)
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have (1) the leap motion device set up with the leap motion Orion setup on Win - leap motion control panel ays all fine and connected  (2)  Motion live plugin for iclone (3) leap motion profile for motion live plugin. Motion live opens in iclone but will not locate the gear. Adding gear and adding character with + are 'dead' and will not connect.
I am sure I have missed something - can anyone please suggest where I have made a mistake?

Pretty sure you need V2, not Orion. You can download it here. Make sure you download the Desktop version.
https://www.leapmotion.com/setup

Thank you, Rampa. How do I delete the previous Orion setup? I have tried downloading and installing the V2 desktop version and run into errors (dll etc.).

I deleted the Orion setup in WIN but cannot get the V2 version to install without multiple 'error opening core services' error messages. How do I wipe the software and install from scratch, please?

I have tried reinstalling both Leap desktop versions 2.3 and 3.1 and cannot get  leap to connect in iclone. A server shows in the leap motion page but no gear shows connected. I have tried reinstalling both the motion live profile and the plugin. Please suggest a way to start this from scratch. I just cannot get this to work.
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Greetings!

Tell me, what are the best tools I can use for animal mo-сap (Non-Human)?

Could you tell me examples and video guides.

Thank you.

My YouTube channel.
Edited
2 Years Ago by dogged2003
EvilGenius
EvilGenius
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I want to know why this is only available on the iPhone.  

Android phones have equally powerful processors and cameras so there should be no reason as to why this is not also available to them as well.

Also, Adobe has Character Animator where people can use a desktop and a simple webcam to pull off the same effect.  Having said that, it only reinforces my initial question as to why this is only available on iPhone. 

======================================================

SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Re: Android phones and Mocap
I understand the coming LG G8 ThinQ has the necessary infra-red dot projection and Time of Flight camera, https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/01/26/lg-g8-thinq-first-press-renders/

Launching February https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/
charly Rama
charly Rama
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
One of the answers of this question is : because of Apple bought the soft called faceshift and put it on iphone X as compatible with the camera of iphone X. Even if android has the same camera, faceshift technology is needed to be inside the android phone but as apple bought it...

My computer : I9 32Go RAM GTX 1070ti and RTX 2060 2xSSD 1To HD 6To

daeotten
daeotten
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Does anyone know if the Bellus3d camera for windows and andriod would work with Live Face
see attached link for more on the Bellus3d camera.
looking for alternative to the Iphone x
https://www.bellus3d.com/product
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Apple says LiveFace only works with IOS devices.
Stevano
Stevano
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I am new to iPhones and I have a new iPhone xs max. I have been trying to find the Live Face App to install without success. I tried using iTunes on my PC but an error pops up every time i click 'GET'.
Is there an alternative source for this Free App (maybe .ipa) so that I can buy the plugins for Facial Mocap.
Thanks.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (67.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 12 hours ago
Stevano (3/11/2019)
I am new to iPhones and I have a new iPhone xs max. I have been trying to find the Live Face App to install without success. I tried using iTunes on my PC but an error pops up every time i click 'GET'.
Is there an alternative source for this Free App (maybe .ipa) so that I can buy the plugins for Facial Mocap.
Thanks.

You should have an icon for the App Store on your iPhone. Just open that and search for Reallusion. The Live Face App will probably be the first thing listed.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic