Giants!

Posted By kungphu 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hey folks, I’m probably missing something here... but I’m CC I don’t see a scaling function. I’m trying to make a ginormous 50ft y’all giant. I managed to get a genesis figure and scale em a few times back and forth between iclone and 3D Xchange. I was trying to do the same with a CC character. Is there a method for this or am I stuck with using a Daz conversion? Thanks I’m advance!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
I have scaling morphs but I'm not sure if they are standard or part of the "essential" pack (which, as the name says, everyone should have anyway).  Do you have height and Full Body Scale?  If not, then you can always bring the figure into iClone and use the scale function there (and save and repeat, to get it as big as you want).

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi kungphu
I have scaling morphs but I'm not sure if they are standard or part of the "essential" pack

The morphslider Kellytoons thinks is from the "EssentiaL-Pack" (look)
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3e02ee59-b672-4371-8e9c-0a17.jpg

bring the figure into iClone and use the scale function there (and save and repeat, to get it as big as you want)

You do not have to go this detour
in Iclone 7 you can scale the CC-Bopdy throughout.
Look at the picture;
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2926c886-efd0-4eb0-92bf-00f8.jpg

Bigger 100 - 1000%
(The little CC-Avatar has 100%)

Smaller 100 - 5%

greeting from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
6 Years Ago by Postfrosch
kungphu
kungphu
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Thanks Gents! I knew I was missing something. I mostly work with Daz/Zbrush characters and was finally starting to use CC. I didn’t see the big scaling button for avatars. Looks like there’s a small button! Plus the character scaling as well. My 50ft giant thanks you!!!

My "NEWEST" LatestSmile  Movie Made With Amaaaazing iClone

—> High Noon”ish” in Narrow Valley<—

Reading This Topic