Quadruped Conversion

Posted By TopOneTone 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TopOneTone
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
So I bought a couple of 3ds max quadruped or multi-limb models and have struggled to be able to convert them in 3dxchange. I searched for a tutorial, but couldn't locate one that focussed on quadrupeds. Does anyone know of any? I found one for a toon lion but it was to convert it to non-standard human and I want to retain it as a quadruped using the animation it comes with. I previously bought some Daz animals and have no luck with them either. 

I found a post I made two years ago on a similar vein and feel there has been no attention paid to quadrupeds in that time. Maybe there is no demand or maybe it explains why the same horse and cat keep showing up in peoples videos. 
Has anybody seen anything that suggests that anybody at Reallusion is working on anything with 4 legs? The suggestion seems to be that 3dxchange has a limited life and CC will become the focus. Assuming CC won't have quadruped capacity how do we gain access to 4 legged animals?

Daz seems to have a wide range of animals and generally of a far more accurate appearance / quality than what is available in the Reallusion marketplace. If Reallusion don't see the potential of developing animals for iclone, wouldn't it make sense to make it easier for animals to be brought in via 3dxchange?
Appreciate if anyone can point me to a good tutorial ....or maybe its an opportunity for someone to make one.
Cheers,
Tony

raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I think kai mentioned something about rl considering adding quadrupeds to cc in an old webinar, but have not heard anything since.
dogged2003
dogged2003
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There is non human characters.
Truebones have bear and other animals.

My YouTube channel.

Reading This Topic