How to Change Color of Face Parts?

Posted By Nehanzen 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Nehanzen
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I try to change color of lips or nose in "Render Style" and the whole body changes colors. And I cannot uncheck "affect all." Would like to be able to change the color of individual parts.
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Colors only can be changed by color group.
Each sprite is assigned to a pre-defined color group.
Using the Edit Render Style select the color group (in the list to the left) by clicking on it, then adjust Hue, etc. as needed.
This only works in Pro & Pipeline.
If you have Standard you can only select a Render Style which changes all sprites as defined by the style chosen.

If you do have Standard, then you can use the EZColors which can be found in the Content Marketplace by searching on EZColor.
There are colors for each of the pre-defined color groups. Watch the video to see how they work.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic