Profile Picture

Where are my products?

Posted By Naniizar3d 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Naniizar3d
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
So I decided to use CC as we thought it was a great tool for whipping up quick characters for UE4. Come to find that we need to get iclone, and then after that we come to find we need to get 3dXChange Pipeline to export. This needs to be a little more clear as it is a bit deceptive. But regardless I bit, and purchased pipeline. Now when I go to my orders I see nothing, everything's gone. No serial for pipeline, no info for past orders etc. I was excited to finally get moving on my project and now i'm stuck.. again. Can I please get some assistance?
Realtimer (RL)
Realtimer (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Last Week
Hi Arolsouls, 

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with finding 3DXchange. 
I will forward this to our Customer Support so that they can help you right away. 

Thanks for letting us know. 

Naniizar3d
Naniizar3d
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)

Hey Thank You! 

I had a sudden midnight burst of inspiration and was ready to get to work Smile 

Really enjoying the software, If you can I have a few questions:

1. There is a distinct lack of base clothing, and the cloth creation pipeline seems a bit complicated and confusing. Is this something that will be improved so that it will be easier for creators to create cloth and is there plans to arm developers with more options?
2. Will you continue to improve your UE4 pipeline and integration?
3. Are there plans for a new version soon? And if so will our license cover that? (We didn't expect to be spending what we had to to make this work, but it is a great tool for our purposes). 

Thanks for the quick honest reply. When I saw the "This forum is moderated" I thought my post may not see the light of day Tongue

Naniizar3d
Naniizar3d
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Update: everything is showing up now. Not sure if you hand in it but thank you and the team for fixing that so efficiently.
Realtimer (RL)
Realtimer (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (21.6K reputation)

Glad that Customer Support was able to help fast enough! BigGrin

As far as your questions... all I can say at this point is YES and Yes. 
We are currently working on a brand new Character Creator (CC3), that  will solve so many issues, while introducing a bunch of powerful new solutions that will rock the 3D animation world. 

Right now, I am not at liberty to talk much about it, but I can tell you that we ARE working on a better UE4 integration, and that our team is aware of users who have already invested into the pipeline and they will be offering special prices for all you loyal members. Wink

Psssttt..... I see a new CC3 Work In Progress #1 on the horizon..... Whistling   (stay tuned!) 

Realtimer (RL)
Realtimer (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi3wLY1grHQ/

Reading This Topic