Profile Picture

No Mophs Show up for installed

Posted By hstewarth 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
First of all I am new user - so this maybe just installation issue,  but I am sure I should have some morphs

I was watching the demos of Character Creator and notice that they morphs on characters and that everything I try - I had no morphs shown on screen.  I am even purchase a character that that had morphs and notice morphs

I am not sure what is happening,  I have the essential package ( non export currently ) and once I figured the installer It still did not get morphs.  I do have some skins and outfits and such - bot when I hit morph - I get nothing displayed on right size dialog on right side of screen  I may try to re-installed content - all iClone software with latest updates.

I am curious if this is because of my new XPS 15 2in1 graphics - it has the new Intel/AMD 8705G and has dual video on chip.
I am not sure where the system included driver information.  Also with 4K screen is there any recommendations for increase font on characters on screen.  Not sure how it handles UltraWide's but I should be getting an LG 34U88-B  1440P monitor in week.

iClone 7, 3DXChange Pro, Kinect Plug In,  Lightwave 3D 2018, Vue 2016 Studio, Photoshop CS 5, Corel Painter, Daz 3D Studio - on primary Dell XPS 15 2in1 16G ram i8705G with 4k, Samsung 4k Monitor LG 34U88-B Ultra Wide

hstewarth
This post has been flagged as an answer
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Success!

I was able to fixed the issue myself 

Basically since it appears that content was loaded successfully, and that other issues indicated that it was Character Creator
I did the following and it appears to work

1.  Downloaded a fresh copy
2.  Uninstalled current copy - I wish it had a repair 
3. Reinstalled Character Generator

Played around with morphs and I am good.

My next challenge is probably to get a custom morph to work with Lightwave 2018 https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c6e1e0e4-44ff-4547-b95a-9d79.jpg

Reading This Topic