Profile Picture

No Mophs Show up for installed

Posted By hstewarth 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
First of all I am new user - so this maybe just installation issue,  but I am sure I should have some morphs

I was watching the demos of Character Creator and notice that they morphs on characters and that everything I try - I had no morphs shown on screen.  I am even purchase a character that that had morphs and notice morphs

I am not sure what is happening,  I have the essential package ( non export currently ) and once I figured the installer It still did not get morphs.  I do have some skins and outfits and such - bot when I hit morph - I get nothing displayed on right size dialog on right side of screen  I may try to re-installed content - all iClone software with latest updates.

I am curious if this is because of my new XPS 15 2in1 graphics - it has the new Intel/AMD 8705G and has dual video on chip.
I am not sure where the system included driver information.  Also with 4K screen is there any recommendations for increase font on characters on screen.  Not sure how it handles UltraWide's but I should be getting an LG 34U88-B  1440P monitor in week.

iClone 7, 3DXChange Pro, Kinect Plug In,  Lightwave 3D 2018, Vue 2016 Studio, Photoshop CS 5, Corel Painter, Daz 3D Studio - on primary Dell XPS 15 2in1 16G ram i8705G with 4k, Samsung 4k Monitor LG 34U88-B Ultra Wide

Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Hmmm, hope it isn't the graphics.  In general, on-board graphics (as opposed to an nVidia GPU) will NOT work well with iClone (won't work with GI at all) and that may indeed be an issue with CC although I've never heard of that (I actually returned a high end Dell laptop because it wouldn't run iClone -- got an MSI instead and it works fine).

Perhaps someone with onboard graphics can comment on this.  As for 4K -- you can run the manifest trick (do a forum search for it) and it will help.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
hstewarth
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)Senior Member (355 reputation)

It is reinstalling the morphs - now I had the programs up when installing before.  I did this and same thing happen - I don't get any morphs in modify / morph dialog area and nothing show up under search.  It like it can't find them
Character Creator for iClone 2Content install finished!
You may find your content in the following and [Save Log] to view it later:
ccAvatarPreset: (34 items)
C:/Users/Public/Documents/Reallusion/Template/Character Creator 2 for iClone Template/Body/Essential Morphs
C:/Users/Public/Documents/Reallusion/Template/Character Creator 2 for iClone Template/Full Body/Essential Morphs
C:/Users/Public/Documents/Reallusion/Template/Character Creator 2 for iClone Template/Head/Essential Morphs
ccControl: (5 items)

Even when I attempt to create a morph slider - it does not show up

This dell actually has higher end GPU and not internal graphics - it some where between NVidia 1050 and 1060

iClone appears pretty fast with it.  The CPU can go up to 4.1 Ghz

Thanks I did the trick with Photoshop CS 5 and it works

Edited
6 Years Ago by hstewarth
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Make sure it's using the GPU and not the onboard graphics for CC -- some folks around here can tell you how to make sure (sorry, not my particular expertise). 

Otherwise you can file a trouble ticket with RL and they will help.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Try running the installer for cc as admin, it may help
hstewarth
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

One thing, I notice is that this is without doubt a content problem. Maybe I was foolish but upgraded the morphs to export version - reinstalled and watch the directories where it installing the data.

I was able to use morph creator to load a single morph and able to create a new one - and got two new sliders.  But I could not get the sliders to work outside of morph creator

I need notice that directory had sliders in but appears the characters did not load the sliders.

It is almost 2am here - and spent too much time and yes extra money on this - something is wrong on process and I am curious if there is way to verify the content or some logs of such. 

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Could you post a screenshot of CC with missing morphs? Grab the whole screen, so we can see the whole UI.
hstewarth
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Ok I created some images - I scale down the images from 4k screen. My next thing I will try to do is play with manifest file for screen.  As you can see in images the text is very small.  I also notice in iClone that there is not items to select in content - I first attempted to go into iClone first

So the following is steps I took

1. Select Character in Character Creator and show morphs
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/15c68f60-bee9-4954-b066-1cae.jpg

2. Send Character to iClonehttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/40a1beb9-85f3-42f9-bbbb-ac51.jpg

3. Send Character to Morph Created

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/17edc56e-b5dd-41ec-a0db-f2cb.jpg
4. Was able to add slider for slacker which looks weird

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/475fe467-4cc4-4f92-9f10-83f7.jpg
5. Update iClone - which did not get update.

Maybe something should be re-installed especially iClone
Notice no sliders are available except for the one I created.

The following is dup - I could not delete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1b19ded2-b55e-484a-9bae-83fd.jpg
hstewarth
hstewarth
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Well the manifest stuff work great - just as with Photoshop CS5.
But now that I can actually see the route of the problem with sliders - when I load character in to Character Generator, it says "Slider Not found" when validating DRM's.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/a1c05b9f-32a9-40bc-80a4-65b2.jpg

Edited
6 Years Ago by hstewarth
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I think this problem is above my pay grade.  Sorry.

Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic