Question about Flash Support

Posted By Mythcons 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mythcons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I understand that Flash is becoming more and more obsolete, but I'm wondering if it is still even supported in CTA3. I managed to get my character set up using SWF vectors, but while the sprites load, none of the vectors show up as sprites and cannot be arranged using the sprite panel. There's also an issue with the sprites disappearing as I set up the character. Further, the vector grouping tool is greyed out, and I specifically set up the vectors to employ this feature. Is there a specific version of Flash that is supported, or should I simply avoid Flash altogether?
Mythcons
Mythcons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

To answer my own question, at least tentatively, it appears that Flash refers more to G2 characters than G3. Which is fine. I've been playing around with the G2 characters and I find them a bit more diverse and easier to set up using my workflow. I would suggest that if there is a Flash conflict with G3 characters, disallow the option to import the format.
Mythcons
Mythcons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Edit: Never mind, the problem was due to my misunderstanding of where to access the available content.
Edited
6 Years Ago by Mythcons

Reading This Topic