Profile Picture

iClone projects .... we're keen to know what you're doing ! .....

Posted By sonic7 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone projects .... we're keen to know what you're doing ! .....

Author
Famekrafts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
sonic7 (5/9/2018)
All Great work here ....
Hey Famekrafts! ....... - Can you give us a 'rough idea' of how long this ad took you to put together?

Approx. 2 months of learning iClone, cc2 and getting used to everything, and then 3 weeks of continuously working on it.  I was stuck with the frogs, modelling them in the blender was taking even more time, so I bought the frogs from the store instead. The well, buildings, benches, mobile, Speaker everything done in blender. The character in cc.

Next one will probably take even longer because adding a lot of particle effects in it and trial and error.

CTA5, Iclone 7, 3D Exchange Pro, Character Creator 3, Popcornfx plugin, Zbrush, Blender, Vue 2014, Adobe cc suite, Spriter
Homebuild Workstation (Pretty old now but still working great) Win 10, Intel i7 950, 24 GB RAM DDR3, Gigabyte x58a-ud7 motherboard, AMD R9 390 sapphire 8GB VRAM.
Official Website  Reallusion Store  

sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

@Famekrafts

Well ... it was very well done ... and I'm surprised - you say '2 months' learning iClone & CC2 ..... well if I could do what you do - even after 2 years - I 'd be stoked!!!!
Obviously you have a 3D background - which must help immenesly. Well .... I 'dips me hat to you'!  Well done!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Famekrafts
Famekrafts
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.9K reputation)

sonic7 (5/15/2018)

@Famekrafts
Well ... it was very well done ... and I'm surprised - you say '2 months' learning iClone & CC2 ..... well if I could do what you do - even after 2 years - I 'd be stoked!!!!
Obviously you have a 3D background - which must help immenesly. Well .... I 'dips me hat to you'!  Well done!!!

Thanks
Yes I have a 3D background but not really in animation.

I have been struggling with animation for a very long time. Studied 3D max in the institute, then tried learning maya myself. Maya was way expensive back then and out of my reach at that time period. Went into book publishing to earn my bread and butter. Came back to 3D and created some award-winning backgrounds in Vue.

https://www.artstation.com/famekrafts

Then started creating video game packs which I create even now.

I tried iClone demo long time back but that time there were no sufficient tutorials available and without knowing blender, I couldn't achieve much.

Studied Blender so I could animate, but rendering even with a powerful GPU took days to render. So just rendering a video ad like this would have taken weeks.

Reallusion has put up some amazing tuts on youtube nowadays and those have really helped.

Animation and games have been my lifelong dream and these both cannot be excelled without a team. Thanks to iClone and real-time rendering technology I can achieve this quality now in a period of 3 weeks without staring at the rendering process on my computer screen for hours.

It has been a long long struggle, hope I can create some ads for the web and television industry.

CTA5, Iclone 7, 3D Exchange Pro, Character Creator 3, Popcornfx plugin, Zbrush, Blender, Vue 2014, Adobe cc suite, Spriter
Homebuild Workstation (Pretty old now but still working great) Win 10, Intel i7 950, 24 GB RAM DDR3, Gigabyte x58a-ud7 motherboard, AMD R9 390 sapphire 8GB VRAM.
Official Website  Reallusion Store  

toystorylab
toystorylab
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Seen some interesting stuff here...

@ Ckalan1
Interesting project, nice "script"...
@ Mark
Nice sets! ("The Addams Family Musical")
@ Rogue Anime
Sun looks cool in opener, the music is not my beer...
@ TonyDPrime
Cool pose-ifications (Nice Lighting)
@ Walt_R
Loved Fireball XL5 Episode 1 and Part 1 of Episode 2 is cool too!
@ Animagic
Kinda "Film Noir"?
@ Terry Miller
2:00 Safety Break makes me feel bad when changing bulbs without gloves and wearing my slippers...
Nice vid!
@ Famecrafts
Changing the Add from Wedding Entertainment to Speakers made sense!
@ Benjamin Tuttle
Nice stills... Kinda Drama?
@ Dr. Nemesis
70 minutes are a lot ( i already made a 77 min. commissioned work but we ended up on cutting it to 58...)
The still looks promising...
@ thedirector1974
I am a fan of yours!
"The talk" looks very promising and so different to "Alien"...
BUT "Alien" is my favourite and i am looking forward for more!
@ Delerna
I remind seeing "the waves" some time ago...
Looks "artificial" but a very nice attempt to achieve this!
@ Dante1st
Wanna see it!
Saw a few of your clips and they all kinda "worked" AND had a lot of "dark" humor, which i like...
@ Snarp Farkle
Funny!
@ Urbanlamb
I love "wierd" people ;-)

Me, myself and i am working on a kinda "dark" drama...
No working title yet, not really ready to reveal much of it but it makes fun...
Don't want to spill the beans about it yet but it is inspired by two novels of a very famous writer ;-)
And a special thread will be opened in the near future...
Here are some stills:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7e1c0ece-1d9f-4249-ae47-2225.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/05ee7428-ebc8-431e-88dc-6b0f.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/422b128a-ffb3-4a11-9085-b146.png

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2d3abd67-02b5-44a2-85ae-4575.png

Toystorylab on Vimeo : https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ce44ea78-6984-47d8-9bf4-b783.png    Crassitudes (my "Alter Ego") on Youtube: https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/fcc4df30-b3a8-40a5-a427-0735.png

CtrlZ
CtrlZ
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Back problems have been slowing me down so I can't sit very longAngry but here are a couple screen's from The RoadSmile

Gary
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/614068aa-77ad-4bde-99fe-9198.png
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/844e2db1-0376-4823-a5b9-8a87.png

Home built liquid cooled AMD Ryzen 7 1800X cpu (8 core 16 thread) 4.0GHz,  rtx 3090, ASUS Crosshair VI Hero motherboard, 64 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD (Samsung 850 EVO) 6 TB HD's 4K monitor.

sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Sorry to hear about your back Gary .... hope you get better .... Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 6 days ago
Very nicely done toystorylab, looking forward for more progress on your project!

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Hi 
I have 54 minutes of completed footage
of an Animated Marvel comics based fan film
jointly developed using Iclone 6.5 and Daz Studio
exported as .mdd point cache to Maxon Cinema4D for final lighting& rendering

Most of the major bodymotion is Iclone however the lip synch is created in Daz studio
Post effects created with Adobe After effects CS
Final editing being built in Final cut pro
here is a 4 minute clip

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Edited
6 Years Ago by AutoDidact
sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

@AutoDidact ... wow! ... this is 'rich' in FX - well done!

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Thanks!!
 I've got a good pipeline with Iclone Pro Daz & Maxon Cinema4D

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic