Profile Picture

iClone projects .... we're keen to know what you're doing ! .....

Posted By sonic7 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

iClone projects .... we're keen to know what you're doing ! .....

Author
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year

All Great work here ....

Hey Famekrafts! ....... - Can you give us a 'rough idea' of how long this ad took you to put together?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
4413Media
4413Media
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Slowly working on one at the moment. I have some other projects to collab with writing-wise, so this is going at a snail's pace. 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/f6mcA9OgWPvb7om43

https://photos.app.goo.gl/K8GiKP93t68tLjEx1

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2uNLyHWgFNGkEEOA2

The film is kinda heavy to work with as far as tone, rendered in 4K TGA, so space used is heavy too. Facial expressions, lighting, angles, and set design is on the challenge list. I've been eyeing festivals for this particular one.  After this, I am not exactly sure where to go next. I might reboot my old iclone project Skygirl next. 

iClone Certified Director and makes miserable Westerns.
Dr. Nemesis
Dr. Nemesis
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Working on a 70 minute movie. Not quite showing any animated footage yet, but I'm pretty happy with how it's going, so maybe soon.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/268e6596-be14-448b-886b-8617.jpg

After I fix a few last issues with the woman on the right, she'll be good to join the other completed characters in the scenes. Hard work but paying off nicely.
Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

BenjaminTuttle (5/11/2018)
Slowly working on one at the moment.

Excellent -Top shelf. Cool ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

thedirector1974
thedirector1974
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Hi there,

this is a really nice thread to see all the projects you guys working on. I am very happy to see, that some people even use iClone for business purposes. Very nice.

I have two projects I am working on.
First I do some clips for Reallusion, concerning the use of Faceware. There will be a showcase scene, a long tutorial and a comparison video, showing the differences between handmade facial animation and Faceware. I think you can expect to watch it in early june ...
Here is a short test clip I made from the showcase scene. It's not the final quality. I reworked the lighting and the DOF and I also reworked the use of Faceware, so the clip shows an old stage of the project.

Here are two screens from the acctual movie.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/5ecd3ae8-e4c2-43cf-a336-b81e.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6d056f8b-4959-4f78-96c2-ba69.jpg

And the second project is of course my "Alien" movie, I am working on for almost a year now. This is a real big project, so don't expect this to be released very soon. I will redo my camera work on the most of the scenes I already done, because I am not happy with the static camera I used early on. Now I learned more how to create a natural handheld camera look, so I will use this knowledge in this project too ...

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/437f3bf6-61a4-4ca2-94c2-9df1.jpg

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2b06b1fa-15ed-4d0f-a909-9e34.jpg

Greetings, Direx
sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.5K reputation)

@BenjaminTuttle
- nice work; and I love the 2.66:1 - nice and w-i-d-e   Smile
@Dr. Nemesis - terrific render - were the shallow DOF and rendering both done in iClone?  Smile
@thedirector1974 - really looking forward to your 'Alien' movie - big job! - keep us updated - please!  Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient with me ..... I don't always 'get it' the first time 'round - not even the 2nd time! Sad  - yikes! ... 
MSI GT72VR Laptop, i7 7700HQ 4-Core 3.8 GHz 16GB RAM; Nvidia 1070, 8GB Vram iClone-7.93  3DXChange Pipeline 7.81  CC-3 Pipeline 3.44  Live Face  HeadShot  Brekel Pro-Body  Popcorn FX  iRAY  Kinect V2  DaVinci Resolve17  Mixcraft 8.1

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
my first attempt at animating waves and surfers done just after when iClone 7 was released.

Intend to improve the waves now that we have popcorn particles but been too busy lately creating architecture props
Getting close to finishing those and intend to get back into it then

Went and took a lot of photos at Culburra penguinhead on the weekend and planning to create a site of this place with fishers catching fish and avoiding waves
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ec92bccd-c544-4fdc-9722-dcf4.png

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
6 Years Ago by Delerna
sonic7
sonic7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hey ... Delerna!
- there's more to you than just 0s and 1s !!!!  
BigGrin
That's quite an interesting wave effect - I've never seen that done before! Very tricky thing to achieve I'd imagine .... (I guess there's 'maths' to a wave fuction too). The added music & atmos is a nice touch too ..... thanks for sharing!  Smile

Edited
6 Years Ago by sonic7
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Yes it was just a little bit difficult to animate but really, not that hard. The waves, all 3 variations of them are morph animations and I will say it is surprisingly easy to do them.

Oh, and I am a very naughty boy. The music isn't mine. I got it off uTube somewhere but cant remember where and cant find it. I added it as a termporary thing while I animated it and intended to remove it. But it sounds so good I couldn't help myself from leaving it there. Blush

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Yes it was just a little bit difficult to animate but really, not that hard. The waves, all 3 variations of them are morph animations and I will say it is surprisingly easy to do them.

Oh, and I am a very naughty boy. The music isn't mine. I got it off uTube somewhere but cant remember where and cant find it. I added it as a termporary thing while I animated it and intended to remove it. But it sounds so good I couldn't help myself from leaving it there. Blush

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic