Don't desert us again for IC8

Posted By Peter Blood 6 Years Ago
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes.
Author
dante1st
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Darren01 (12/1/2018)
This has always been a concern of mine too with any avatar generation change. I just build up my collection for a certain gen avatar, then then next gen avatar comes out and I have to rebuild the wardrobe at considerable expense.

However, I'm thinking that from now on, as iClone avatars are actually CC characters, clothing will generally be compatible with any generation CC avatar as these avatars are designed to fit to clothing, or the other way around.

For example the new generation CC3 characters could use CC2 clothing
Peter, correct me if I'm wrong, but hopefully that is the case

My fear is the actual avatars themselves. As more realistic 4K skins come out, I'm hoping there will eventually be a way to easily "apply" that to my existing character.

Since I have an episodic series, my viewers are already familiar with my character, Kyra, and it would be jarring to use a new updated, better looking model, but with a completely different face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iClone short films: https://www.youtube.com/iClone316

Reading This Topic