Profile Picture

iClone 7 -- I can't move an object. Help!

Posted By mrjeffrivera 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mrjeffrivera
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)Veteran Member (687 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
So, I'm using iClone 7.  I added a character with no problem, then I added a block. But now, when I try to move the block, the character moves with it as if they're connected. How do I unconnect them so I can move each object around the screen separately: the character and the block.
raxel_67
raxel_67
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Are they both selected at the same time? Have you checked if they are linked or attached to each other?

Reading This Topic