Adding new frames

Posted By j.piccirillo 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
j.piccirillo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I needed to add some frames (2000 to 2100) which I did by clicking and launching the Project Setting window. I successfully did this several days ago. Yesterday, I updated the same Window to 3000 frames. I added a WAV file successfully.  In fact, I can move the key frame and hear the complete WAV file by going past the 2100 frame mark. I can move past the 2100 frame using the scrub but if I play or use the >| (end) I can not go past frame2100. Can someone point me in the correct direction to allow me to add 50 frames? I am using CTA3 (latest version). Thank you in advance. This will help me finish my first 3 character animation.
Also, the scrub frame counter show values past 2150 and the 2150 frame shows in the Project Setting Window but the frame counter at the bottom of the Stage never increments past frame 2100. What am I missing?
Thanks
Jim Piccirillo
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Did you re-adjust the right-most red triangle above the timeline?
The red markers are the start and stop points for the "Play" (and Export) action.
If you don't move those after you extend the timeline length then it will only play to the rightmost marker and not to the end of the timeline.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

j.piccirillo
j.piccirillo
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)Veteran Member (540 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Thank You Jeff! That was my mistake. Did not see it until you pointed it out.
Please search <BinaGuideDog> on YouTube as I progress.
Thanks again, Jeff
Jim

Reading This Topic