Profile Picture

Please Help me troubleshoot these issues!

Posted By Josha 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Josha
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)Senior Member (396 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi there, I'm very keen to use Crazytalk Animator 3 but I keep running into the same issues.

I've hand drawn individual parts for both biped and quadruped characters and have repeatedly tried to add these to the
human and dog 'dummies'.

The issue I have is that in Composer mode again and again after sizing my hand drawn parts and replacing the default pieces of the dummies I save my character and 
every time I move back to Stage mode none of the changes I've implemented have been saved, maybe the head I drew is there, but the rest are the default dummy parts.

I'm using a mac and find interfacing with this software quite a challenge, I feel I'm probably missing something obvious, I've noticed that in the layer manager in composer mode
I'm not seeing updated parts either, even if I've put in a whole new body.

Also I instantly get the top head node going grey in colour, which I'm assuming is critical to having a working rig, when I have managed to add body parts it has seemed down to luck and chance
and the parts have been defective in being animated and when I return the models to Composer mode more bones have gone grey and I can't fix them.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place I seldom use forums for anything, am so keen to use and develop with this software and move on from the trial version but I've spent hours doing the most
basic of things and could really use some help!

Many thanks in advance for your help, please let me know if I need to send screenshots etc.
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have tested using the template to change own image for rigging.
You can paste your issue on the forum, I could provide a suggestion.
I guess you could use the wrong mode to adjust your image.
If you would like to adjust the image size you must switch the mode to Sprite Mode (Hotkey is: 2) in the Composer Mode.

Reading This Topic