How to change the color of the character using affinity designer

Posted By marigins 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to change the color of the character using affinity designer

Author
marigins
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)Senior Member (394 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi all! I have a problem: 
when I unload a character into the graphic editor in order to change the color, the color in the CTA does not change. 
It seems to be doing everything according to the instructions: I change color, rasterize, save. But nothing changes. And when I try to save, the editor asks to specify a folder where to save (it shouldn't be like this).
I don't work with Photoshop, but with Affinity designer. True, I must say that a few months ago it turned out, but now I cann't remember how I did it. 
Thank you in advance for your advice and help.
vepop
vepop
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
If you are using CTA3, export from Affinity Designer in PSD format.
In CTA3, import the character.

Changing it in Affinity Designer will not affect the one in CTA3 until you import the file in PSD format.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Edited
6 Years Ago by vepop

Reading This Topic