Posted By Data Juggler 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How do I stop the arms from moving during walking or any other action

Author
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
I followed one of the videos at made the arms a separate sprite, but I wish the arms would just say at my characters side at all times unless I have a reason to raise the arms.

If I walk or Step Right or do anything, the arms move to the front of my characters body.

This picture demonstrates the problem:

Thanks for any help

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Data Juggler
This post has been flagged as an answer
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 hours ago
I found it. It is actually pretty simple:

Right click on your character after the animation is applied >> Motion Key Editor.

Then I select the bones for right arm and left and put them back, and it works.
Then I collect the clip and applied Walking as an action to the character and it solves this from now on.

Sorry to answer my own questions, but I post here while I try and go figure it out in case I can't.

Peace

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Reading This Topic