Member Login Problems (April 2018)

Posted By Peter (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Dear Reallusion Members,

Unfortunately we are aware that a number of you were unable to login to your Member Accounts recently.

This problem was sadly caused by a serious DOS (denial of service) attack on our website. Because of the seriousness of the attack we had to implement emergency measures to stop the attack continuing otherwise the entire Reallusion website and all member services could have been forced offline.

We have now been able to reinstate most services but registration has currently been changed to require a stronger password to prevent the attack continuing. 

For anyone affected with login problems, you can reset your password on the page below and that should resolve the problem for you. However you will now need to choose a password with at least 8 characters.

https://www.reallusion.com/member/#/en/login

Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this unexpected incident.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
6 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Broometoons
Broometoons
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)Junior Member (246 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Peter,
I'm trying to post a query to customer services and although my internet connection is good and I've tried from two different devices, once I press the send button, the circle in the middle of the screen just spins round and round forever without actually sending it. Is it part of the same problem please?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Broometoons (4/7/2018)
Hi Peter,
I'm trying to post a query to customer services and although my internet connection is good and I've tried from two different devices, once I press the send button, the circle in the middle of the screen just spins round and round forever without actually sending it. Is it part of the same problem please?

Sorry to hear you have had problems submitting a support ticket.

We have had a few reports of this problem but the vast majority of support tickets are getting through so it doesn't seem a widespread problem. If you are still encountering this problem, please try using a different browser as this will normally resolve the problem. In the meantime we will run some tests to see if there is a problem at our end.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Just what is going on here???? w00tAlienCrazy

I have now been forced to reset my password 3 times now - even though I was able to use the new one for a short time before having to change it again.!!!!!!!!! SickPinchCrying

Why are long time members being treated in this way, can't you lot sort out the first time users????? 

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

JimmyB7
JimmyB7
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago

I’ve had this exact same problem for several days now when trying to Submit a trouble ticket. Different computers, different browsers.  Finally succeeded by logging into Safe Mode.

CyberpowerPC, 64 GB Ram, 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i9-10980XE 18 Core CPU,  ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1 Motherboard, ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING graphics card, Toshiba 3TB hard drive, 3 x Seagate 3TB hard drives, RAGNAROK 801 Full Tower, LEPA G1600 1600W power supply, Killer WI-FI 6,  ASUS PA329Q 32" 4K/UHD IPS Monitor.
Edited
6 Years Ago by JimmyB7
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

There appear to be two different issues being reported here, however we will continue to investigate both problems to try and find the cause.

If anyone else is affected by either password problems or submitting support tickets, please can you let us know so we can gauge how widespread the problems are.

In the meantime we do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wires (4/10/2018)
Just what is going on here???? w00tAlienCrazy

I have now been forced to reset my password 3 times now - even though I was able to use the new one for a short time before having to change it again.!!!!!!!!! SickPinchCrying

Why are long time members being treated in this way, can't you lot sort out the first time users????? 

Hi Gerry,

Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files and browser cookies. This may help to resolve the password problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Peter (RL) (4/11/2018)

Hi Gerry,

Can you please try deleting your temporary internet files and browser cookies. This may help to resolve the password problem.

These files get wiped every time I exit the Browser, and also at Windows start-up with CCleaner Pro..

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic