Profile Picture

Can not login in my Mermberaccount ?????

Posted By hj 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
hj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi
Today i can not login im´n my Member-Account ?????

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c964fc96-36b3-42a2-aa8c-32f4.jpg

What happen ????

Hans Jörgen

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

Hallo hj,
ich antworte auf Deutsch:
Ich hatte gestern abend das selbe Problem.
Ich kam nicht mehr in meinen Account (Passwort falsch)
Vorher monierte 3dx7 dass die Serinennumer nicht vorhanden bzw bei RL bekannt sie
und ich ich sie nochmals eingeben solle. Tat ich aber nicht. Kurz Zeit später stellte ich dann das mit dem Account fest-
Ich habe länger Ziet gewartet , den Rechner neu gestartet - vom Rechner meines Sohnes probiert - es kamm^ überall die selbe Meldung.
Ich habe ,dann per Link das Passwort zurückgesetzt und ein Neues erstellt. Dann ging es wieder
Gruß Werner
(Sorry my bad english - its only a Google Translation)
I had the same problem last night.
I did not come back to my account (password wrong)
Previously, 3dx7 complained that the Serinennumer not present or at RL known
and I should reintegrate again. But I did not. Short time later, I then set this with the account-
I waited longer Ziet, restarted the computer - tried from the computer of my son - it combed everywhere the same message.
I have, dan per link reset the password and created a new one. Then it went again

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
6 Years Ago by Postfrosch
hj
hj
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (28.4K reputation)

Hi Werner

Das kann doch nicht die Lösung sein, RL mein Passwort einfach streicht und ich mir eine neues machen muss ohne mich zumindestens zu informieren. Mal sehen ob RL sich meldet. Ich habe Peter(RL) eine PM geschrieben

That can not be the solution, RL simply deleted my password  BlushBlush and I have to make me a new without informing me at least. Let's see if RL reports. I wrote Peter (RL) a PM.

Hans Jörgen

Fehler gehören zum Leben.
Was zählt, ist, wie man auf Fehler reagiert
Niki Giovanni
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/1a2f83b8-b491-4e74-bf8b-6a98.jpg

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 minutes ago
I had the same issue.  I made the request to set a new password and realized that there is a requirement for the new password to be 8 characters long (my old password was 6 characters).  My assumption is that the requirements changed and all those with passwords not meeting the requirements will have these issues.

In addition, I am taken to the product registration page after logging instead of back to the marketplace.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
6 Years Ago by thebiz.movies
wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
I just can't believe the way that Reallusion are treating long standing members, or anyone else for that matter. AngryCrazy

They appear to have made changes to the login system on their server and don't even have the common decency to at least inform users through either a post on the Forum, or a mail, BEFORE these changes take place.

They don't seem to have any difficulties sending out mails complaining about lack of purchasing activity - transfer of money from my account to their account. AlienSadPinchw00t

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

In addition, I am taken to the product registration page after logging instead of back to the marketplace.         

Me to
I just can't believe the way that Reallusion are treating long standing members, or anyone else for that matter

I feel with youSick
Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
wires (4/4/2018)
I just can't believe the way that Reallusion are treating long standing members, or anyone else for that matter. AngryCrazy

They appear to have made changes to the login system on their server and don't even have the common decency to at least inform users through either a post on the Forum, or a mail, BEFORE these changes take place.

They don't seem to have any difficulties sending out mails complaining about lack of purchasing activity - transfer of money from my account to their account. AlienSadPinchw00t

The recent problems were caused by a serious DOS (denial of service) attack not because of any changes we made by choice.

Because of the seriousness of the issue we had to implement emergency measures to stop the attack otherwise the entire Reallusion website and all member services would have been forced offline.

We have now been able to reinstate most services but registration has currently been changed to require a stronger password to prevent the attack continuing. For anyone affected with login problems, you can reset your password and that should resolve the problem for you.

Obviously we are sorry for the inconvenience caused but please understand this was not something we had any choice over.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic