Profile Picture

How can I turn from daylight to moonlight a complete scene?

Posted By nannasuen Last Year
You don't have permission to rate!

How can I turn from daylight to moonlight a complete scene?

Author
nannasuen
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)Junior Member (209 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hi everybody!
I'm in a little trouble. I want to finish a toon turning the whole scene, including the background, into the moonlight but I have no idea about the way I could do it. I've tried with the render style but not... I mean, the sun is getting down slowly and the night time comes slowly too. 
I can't find the way.
Thanks in advance!!!
garylearntech
garylearntech
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)Veteran Member (823 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I think, perhaps, the closest you'll come is using the newly released Weather Maker kit.  In particular, take a look at the "use sky and shades to alter time and moods" section.  Hope this helps?

---
CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline (always the current production version, unless otherwise stated)
macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)
Signature data last updated  2018-10-06

Reading This Topic