Profile Picture

How can I turn from daylight to moonlight a complete scene?

Posted By nannasuen 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How can I turn from daylight to moonlight a complete scene?

Author
nannasuen
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)Senior Member (343 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi everybody!
I'm in a little trouble. I want to finish a toon turning the whole scene, including the background, into the moonlight but I have no idea about the way I could do it. I've tried with the render style but not... I mean, the sun is getting down slowly and the night time comes slowly too. 
I can't find the way.
Thanks in advance!!!
garylearntech
garylearntech
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I think, perhaps, the closest you'll come is using the newly released Weather Maker kit.  In particular, take a look at the "use sky and shades to alter time and moods" section.  Hope this helps?

---
Cartoon Animator 4 Pipeline (always the current production version, unless otherwise stated)
Mac mini M1, macOS Big Sur (11.6.5)
Signature data last updated 2022-05-15

Reading This Topic