Profile Picture

Information requested

Posted By drskhan 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
drskhan
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)Junior Member (206 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Dear Reallusions, I am new to the website. My only requirement is regarding the type of product I need based on my usage. All I need to do is to put my actual daughter picture/ face/ talking in one of the video movie (mp3 or whatever format but its a video movie). Which of the reallusions product will meet my requirements?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 15 minutes ago
You can accomplish what you need by creating a 2D head from your daughters photo in CrazyTalk 8 Standard. However if you want to create a 3D head you will need the Pro or Pipeline versions.

I would advise spending some time with the trial version. That way you will be able to decide if you want to create a 2D or 3D head. You can find out more and download the trial HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic