Profile Picture

Can someone please tell me where all the extra contenet I purchase is and how to add it to a...

Posted By Data Juggler 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can someone please tell me where all the extra contenet I purchase is...

Author
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I uninstalled Crazytalk Animator and reinstalled it just so I could set the Content and Template directories.

Now that I know where the content and template directories are, I still do not see all the extra content I purchased (I bought the $599 Pipeline everything).
I installed the resource pack, and the bonus pack (which using an .exe to add content is a horrible way in my opinion), but when I open the Content or the Template folder I chose, it is all .dat files, so no one has explained to me where in all these .dat files my extra resources are.

I would pay someone to spend an hour to remote in and show me how to do stuff.

Creator of the free website:
PixelDatabase.Net
A Free Online Text Based Image Editor
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/6e6663e2-0ecf-447a-ab3d-d49d.png

Data Juggler
This post has been flagged as an answer
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.4K reputation)

I found it; the first video I watched said it can be downloaded from the website. That is what confused me.

Another video showed the template in the Content pane.

Sorry to post, I just got stuck on a video that must have been old.

PixelDatabase.Net

Data Juggler
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I found the template, but I still do not know where the extra bundles I purchased are.

PixelDatabase.Net

lesdodds
lesdodds
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3c2c2745-7191-4ab1-8d88-685d.png

LesterSmile
 My YouTube
My Facebook
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
-Walt Disney
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

You should be able to browse all your content using the CTA "Content Manager".

Content is divided into two areas: Template and Custom.
You can not delete, or save to the Template area but can you in the Custom area.

Also, some content (usually body/face parts) will only show up in the Content Manager when you are in the Character Composer mode.

While using the CTA Content Manger you can also right click any item and use the "Find File" to open a window to that files location.

Content is also subdivided into various sections such as Characters, Props, Motions, etc. as indicated by the various Tabs in the Content Manager.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Data Juggler
This post has been flagged as an answer
Data Juggler
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I found everything I need. I didn't realize when I installed the Pipeline program, I had to then install all the Install.rld files (I guess this means Reallusion Download).

Thanks for your reply anyway,

PixelDatabase.Net

Reading This Topic