Profile Picture

Can I use iclone market place items with only iclone7? or Should I purchase with other add-ons?

Posted By lsj2767 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Can I use iclone market place items with only iclone7? or Should I...

Author
lsj2767
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)Senior Member (271 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi there.

I'm considering purchasing iclone7. I have no idea for add-ons.. Can I use iclone market place items with icone7 only? or should I purchase add ons.
To import OBJ, what do I need?

Thanks guys!
wires
wires
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Welcome to the Forum. Smile

Any iClone content available for purchase in the Content Store and Marketplace can be used in version 7. If you wish to convert OBJ or FBX files for use in iClone then you will need to purchase 3DXchange as well. There are 2 versions of 3DXchange available - Pro and Pipeline - if you wish to export FBX files from iClone content then you will need the Pipeline version, If you only wish to convert and import 3rd Party file formats into iClone then the Pro version is all that you require. The Pro version can convert OBJ, FBX, BVH, 3DX and SKP files for iClone use.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic