Beginner Tutorials

Posted By mark_218705 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
mark_218705
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)Veteran Member (518 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I am trying to figure out if I want to buy this. I like what I see but I don't know if I can figure out how to use it.
Where are the beginners tutorials? Or do you really need a background in this, and people without that background should either get ready for a big time commitment or find another way to get their message out.

Where is the "Basic Training"
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi... A good place to start learning CrazyTalk 8 is the tutorial below.

https://youtu.be/CPMkAqoLCAM

Then you can try out more tutorials from the CT8 playlist below.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNV5zSFadPdlt8f3Oht6MnAjYwoKTZG-A

Overall with CrazyTalk 8 it is easy to learn the basics and get started but there is plenty of power under the hood for when you want to get more advanced. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Mark - I have CT8 & all the Reallusion products. I have found them to be a good value, and easy to learn the basics quickly. There is endless support here and elsewhere for any of their products, and there's LOTS of room to advance when you want to get some really fantastic results. I would recommend CT8, and it's also a good gateway to the other products it dovetails with, like Character Creator, and iClone. Good luck! Smile ~V~

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

heartsong
heartsong
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
There definitely is a learning curve. Try to commit yourself to watching video tutorials each day even a part of a tutorial, then a certain amount of time practicing what you have learned. Doing both watching and practicing you will be successful!!

Reading This Topic