Posted By jason.delatorre 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Question: Converted Purchased IClone Content to Exporter License

Author
jason.delatorre
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hi folks, I was wondering if there was a way to convert my purchased IClone content to the EXPORT license.

I thought I was going to exclusively use  my purchased content in IClone, but now I'd like to use some of my Characters created in CC into Maya and Unreal. Is there a way to convert it to the export license without having to pay full price for the same content?
For example, I already purchases the Assasin's pack for $199 IClone/CC2 only. But if I wanted the export license for $299, is there a way I can "upgrade" to the export license and pay the difference or do I need to pay full price again?

If it's the latter, does it overwrite the existing version as the export version or will I have two versions of the same content - one export, one not?

jason.delatorre
jason.delatorre
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Nevermind. I just answered my own question! Order history has an upgrade button.

Sorry for the NEWB question.
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Never be afraid of asking questions here Jason, even some of the most advanced users will ask a question that seems trivial to them after getting the answer. 

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Reading This Topic