Problems with Pipeline Trial Version

Posted By OldRoz 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
OldRoz
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)Veteran Member (983 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi, all. I've already communicated with Support twice regarding this issue, but I'm still having trouble. 

I have CTA 3 Pro for Mac. I also have Photoshop Elements. I want to try Pipeline before buying it. Whenever I try to download the trial, all I get is the same version of CTA 3 Pro that I already have. I believe that I successfully rigged a character in Photoshop Elements, but I can't import it into CTA 3. When I try to import it through Create Free Bone Actor, Import is disabled. I can't drag it into CTA 3, either. 

Here is the download link. https://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk-animator/download.html#  I was able to download the character template. 

I'm enjoying CTA 3 Pro immensely. I have a couple of coupons and am hoping that I can upgrade to Pipeline.

Reading This Topic