Profile Picture

Beginner, trial to standard version

Posted By loganabb 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
loganabb
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)Junior Member (242 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi, I was using the trial version to create my own photos to moving animations, I then upgraded to standard but now can’t use my own photos to add bones etc, can anyone help???
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

The trial version is the Pipeline version. If you have only purchased the Standard version then you won't have the "Free Bone" feature. You can see the differences between versions HERE.

Unfortunately you will need to upgrade to Pro or Pipeline if you wish to create your own full bodied characters. If you have only just purchased the Standard version, then you can get a refund and then buy Pro or Pipeline. It will work out cheaper than upgrading. Just send a Support ticket in the Purchase category using the link below and they will help you with the refund.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.html

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic