Profile Picture

Pivot points

Posted By junkmailineverread 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
junkmailineverread
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)Senior Member (258 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hey, so I am having trouble aligning a few different animation templates in the time line. Specifically, i’m trying to use the jump animation for a cat for a g3 character in cta3. The problem is that the grey dot that i assume is the pivot point, is separated from the character during the animation. When i try to add another animation to the timeline, they wont match up whith the characters location. Its very odd and i cannot figure out how the move the grey dot/pivot point. HELP!
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
If you are referring to the grey dots with the green lines connecting them then those are Transform Keys for that character.
In the timeline you will see a key in that characters Transform track corresponding to each of the grey dots.

On the Stage you can put your mouse cursor over the grey dot and then click and drag it to a new XY location.
In the timeline you can move the transform key in the track to a different position (in time) maintaining the XY position.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic