Profile Picture

I cannot beleive the Crazy Talk Animator, $200+ software did this today

Posted By murgatroydals 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I cannot beleive the Crazy Talk Animator, $200+ software did this...

Author
murgatroydals
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Animation is tricky enough without a complete blowout of a character. I've lost faith that CTA 3 can bring my project to be realized. I must find another.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3b4ab6fe-4e90-4e3b-9a47-8415.jpg

A computer is like a bicycle for the mind.

murgatroydals
murgatroydals
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

I just opened the project file saved yesterday and look at that wackiness. Do I have to fix these bugs everytime? What if they're not obvious and cause unknowable mistakes and confusion? I have to move on to better software.

I had a sneaking suspicion I would be better of starting my learning with Toon Boom. #aBunchOfJunkCrazyTalkAnimatorPro3Is

kylelee
kylelee
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Could you tell me what is your issue?
Maybe I can help you to solve your problem.
murgatroydals
murgatroydals
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Howdy, kylelee

Excuse me for appearing almost hysterical; I opened the file and the face of the character simply scared me into thinking this to be the norm in the future with CTA 3: that the program doesn't Save correctly. Well, I don't know what happened that day but I haven't had a similar incident with all the other times I've closed and then opened a file with CTA 3. I'm a novice here familiarizing myself with the idiosyncrasies of this animation software and I guess opening the file with the odd face on Sandra did freak me out a bit.

The learning curve is steep to create quality. If I win a lottery I'll pay others more qualified, for sure. #allisGood

Edited
6 Years Ago by murgatroydals
kylelee
kylelee
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
murgatroydals (3/14/2018)
Howdy, kylelee

Excuse me for appearing almost hysterical; I opened the file and the face of the character simply scared me into thinking this to be the norm in the future with CTA 3: that the program doesn't Save correctly. Well, I don't know what happened that day but I haven't had a similar incident with all the other times I've closed and then opened a file with CTA 3. I'm a novice here familiarizing myself with the idiosyncrasies of this animation software and I guess opening the file with the odd face on Sandra did freak me out a bit.

The learning curve is steep to create quality. If I win a lottery I'll pay others more qualified, for sure. #allisGood

The CrazyTalk Animator 3 is powerful to create character animation tool, you can try to create your own character with Photoshop then import to the CTA3, but it must use Pipeline version.
Another way in Pro version, you can use replacement to create your own character and easily, you can refer below video:

And the CTA3 new feature is animation accessory, you can create the hair or iron gloves etc.. and those accessory give them animation.
Regarding the Props, you can use much more animation prop in your scene such as the car moving or house lighting etc...

Reading This Topic