Any more Cave Art (urgently) please?

Posted By Tarampa Studios 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Tarampa Studios
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi gang, 
I am urgently seeking some 2D cave art style mammoths, sabre tooths, buffalo, giant goanna, snakes, deer, warriors, canoes, and about 5 of the most popular dinosaurs ( eg t-rex, something with a long neck, something that flies, swims  etc... and yes, I know they allegedly died out before mankind but we can do anything in comedy cartoons haha)... 

I need it to match the cave horse and cave human that came with CTA3... (so preferably similar colours, although I am a whiz with photoshop, I am very newbie with converting to CTA3 and making my own 2D characters. 

So does anybody know who that original artist was for the cave horse ? And if they sell more. to make a full pack..? Or do we have any other developers who have created a pack already? 

I can buy a few packs or normal vector art from shutterstock cheap enough but if anybody has a pack that is already converted and rigged for G3 CTA3, (or whatever the cave horse is) I'd love to buy it please to save myself a lot of time, if possible. 

I need it for a cave wall in iClone 3D, which is very easy - I do animated textures every day in 3D - but the CTA3 part is much harder for me because I don't get much time to practice  - so any suggestions on how to get 2D cave art into CTA3 for G3 elastic motions would be greatly appreciated. 

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Edited
6 Years Ago by Bleetz
Rogue Anime
Rogue Anime
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.3K reputation)

Hello Bleetz - Here's what I just did. I made some transparent images, dragged them into CTA3, assigned them as a 'prop' and here's what you get. You can use unlicensed material, or, you can purchase the transparent images you can choose from a stock service like I do. Hope this helps?  ~V~https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f06256fc-af31-4e3c-bde8-00e0.jpg

Val RogueAnanda
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/e82de505-c57a-40b9-8cb0-9f87.png

Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Reading This Topic