Profile Picture

How to create hierarchy to my G3 character's bone structure?

Posted By murgatroydals 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to create hierarchy to my G3 character's bone structure?

Author
murgatroydals
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)Senior Member (379 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Howdy, folks,

I'm attempting to calibrate Murgatroyd's G3 motions to then realize I have no red dots identifying root pins. Can't figure it out. G3 motions function but I'd like to know how to bring the character to the ideal. I haven't found a tutorial to do so. Anyone with a link or suggestion?

T'anking you in advance for your attention to this matter on this all-too-perfect-to-be-inside-this-Sunday-afternoon Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3bec5bc6-ab5d-4d5b-aa7e-2981.png

A computer is like a bicycle for the mind.

jlittle
jlittle
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
As soon as I enter Composer Mode with a G3 actor the red dots are showing.

You are running on a Mac, but on my Win PC I can't get both the Bone Editor and Calibration windows to open at the same time.
That might be a difference between the Mac and PC version, I don;t know.
On my PC, when the calibration window is opened the bones disappear.

You might need to contact RL Support for that one.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

Reading This Topic