Character Creator - 2018 Roadmap

Posted By Miranda (RL) 6 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 3 votes.
Author
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Peter (RL) (1/1/2019)
For any requests and improvements to our products or services, please can you use our Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you will get feedback from the team there. In addition it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions getting priority.

@Peter(RL),
a) Be careful about setting expectations.
b) I agree that Feedback Tracker is the best place to officially request enhancements and report bugs.
c) However, it is EXTREMELY RARE to actually get feedback from your company, other than non-technical, user-level responses from moderators on the forum.
d) See the three most recent comments here:  Issue #262
e) If you think my example is an exception, you are correct.  Usually you don't get any feedback.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
5 Years Ago by justaviking
chadfranklin47
chadfranklin47
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you, Peter.
chadfranklin47
chadfranklin47
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)New Member (44 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you also for the insight, justaviking.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
justaviking (1/1/2019)

@Peter(RL),
a) Be careful about setting expectations.
b) I agree that Feedback Tracker is the best place to officially request enhancements and report bugs.
c) However, it is EXTREMELY RARE to actually get feedback from your company, other than non-technical, user-level responses from moderators on the forum.
d) See the three most recent comments here:  Issue #262
e) If you think my example is an exception, you are correct.  Usually you don't get any feedback.

Hi Viking

I understand what you are saying. We hear the frequent calls for more direct contact with the development teams and we are trying to improve in this area. However when it comes to the Feedback Tracker, the important aspect is that it is still monitored closely, even if you don't get a personal reply from the team. If you look at most recent product updates you will see many of the improvements and fixes have come from the Feedback Tracker which proves my point that the FT is the best way to get fixes and improvements implemented even if you don't always get a personal reply. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

justaviking
justaviking
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
@Peter,

No argument there.
I already agreed that Feedback Tracker is the best way to report bugs and request enhancements.
I was merely cautioning against setting an expectation that "you will get feedback."  It might happen, but it's rare.

Peace and joy to you for 2019.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

bcollins
bcollins
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)Veteran Member (770 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I agree with Illusion Lab: I have paid $2300 so far and freaking eyelashes and eyes are combined into the body texture type uggggg -- same mistake  adobe fuse did

Reading This Topic