Studio Mocap - Rifle Combat (2018/02)

Posted By Miranda (RL) 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Rifle Combat, the forth pack of Human Mocap Series, is now available in the Content Store!
You can choose individual packs, or buy the Rifle Combat Combo with lower price.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/f7342958-428d-4aa1-ab6d-d920.jpg

MOTIONS GROUPED FOR 4 DISTINCTIVE COMBAT ACTIONS
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/7b37c7dc-631c-460e-8a20-caf5.png

Patrol
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/3f9278f5-92db-41dc-a4e1-bd32.jpg
This indispensable animation pack was created to facilitate you with crucial rifle combat that set a solid combat motion foundation. The pack includes animations like standby, guard and patrol motions. All animations have been meticulously captured through professional stunt actors inside state-of-the-art, optical motion capture studios.

Guard
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/0648d261-a535-44f7-a64e-d70c.jpg
This indispensable animation pack was created to facilitate you with crucial rifle combat that set a solid combat motion foundation. The pack includes animations like mobility, combat and take cover motions. All animations have been meticulously captured through professional stunt actors inside state-of-the-art, optical motion capture studios.

Assault
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/67110361-91cd-4615-90b2-1149.jpg
This indispensable animation pack was created to facilitate you with crucial rifle combat that set a solid combat motion foundation. The pack includes animations like mobility, combat and take cover motions. All animations have been meticulously captured through professional stunt actors inside state-of-the-art, optical motion capture studios.

Prone Attack
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/918871c6-a929-4763-aa8c-3381.jpg
This indispensable animation pack was created to facilitate you with crucial rifle combat animations that set a solid combat motion foundation. The pack includes animations like mobility and combat motions. All animations have been meticulously captured through professional stunt actors inside state-of-the-art, optical motion capture studios.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
very nice Miranda, but you should know this. according to the product page. it says that the motions will work in iclone 6.5 too.
i can assure you that is not true.  so like maybe RL should remove the part that says it will work in 6.5. or fix the motions. 

vidius
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

mr_vidius (2/1/2018)
very nice Miranda, but you should know this. according to the product page. it says that the motions will work in iclone 6.5 too.
i can assure you that is not true.  so like maybe RL should remove the part that says it will work in 6.5. or fix the motions. 

vidius

Hi vidius, thanks for your feedback! This is a serious problem, this motion pack should be compatible with iClone 6.5.
We will check the content files, and update the database soon.
Edited
6 Years Ago by Miranda (RL)
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Miranda (RL) (2/2/2018)
mr_vidius (2/1/2018)

vidius

Hi vidius, thanks for your feedback! This is a serious problem, this motion pack should be compatible with iClone 6.5.
We will check the content files, and update the database soon.

Hello there Miranda,

I'm just inquiring about the progress in checking on why this motion pack does not work in IC6. it's been awhile and I'm just curious about dat progress.

vidius 
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

mr_vidius (3/7/2018)
Hello there Miranda,

I'm just inquiring about the progress in checking on why this motion pack does not work in IC6. it's been awhile and I'm just curious about dat progress.

vidius 

Hi vidius, the motion files were fixed around a week after pack launched, please download the content pack again. Smile
rollasoc
rollasoc
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
As I asked in another thread.
rollasoc (3/7/2018)
Are we ever going to get a global installer, like Daz / Waves / Native Instruments / Toontrack etc etc that tell us when things have been updated, show us what we own and have yet to install?   I wouldn't have a clue what has been updated since I bought the item?  

Home built PC:- i9 9900K 32GB RAM, Zotac 1080TI mini.
Band Music:-  https://thehairthieves.bandcamp.com/
Solo Instrumentals:- https://sineglidermusic.bandcamp.com/

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Miranda (RL) (3/7/2018)
mr_vidius (3/7/2018)
Hello there Miranda,

vidius 

Hi vidius, the motion files were fixed around a week after pack launched, please download the content pack again. Smile

Thank you Miranda. although I wish someone would have made the announcement that it was fixed. had I not remembered to ask about it.
I would have never known. anyway.. I re-downloaded the pack, and so far.. the motions I tried work. thanks for getting this fixed.

vidius
mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Miranda (RL) (3/7/2018)
mr_vidius (3/7/2018)
Hello there Miranda,

vidius 

Thank you Miranda. although I wish someone would have made the announcement that it was fixed. had I not remembered to ask about it.
I would have never known. anyway.. I re-downloaded the pack, and so far.. the motions I tried work. thanks for getting this fixed.

vidius
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi vidius, noted!
I will suggest our team to send Email to remind purchased users if similar issues happen again.

Reading This Topic