Profile Picture

Content Downloader not finding the program associated with the purchased downloaded files.

Posted By starb2117 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Content Downloader not finding the program associated with the...

Author
starb2117
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago

Hello All, apologies if posting in wrongforum. Recently discovered and fell in love with Iclone 7! Just purchased first Iclone product from Reallusion's Store. Unable to access purchased model.The problem seems to be with Reallusion's "Content Downloader" notfinding the program associated with purchased downloaded files. Error prompt instructingthe installation of the already installed Iclone 7 (Trial-Mode with Reallusion'sHUB). Any help resolving this issue is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
To be able to install any content from the Marketplace or Content Store you must have a full retail version of iClone installed. This is because the content pack has to be linked to an iClone serial number and account. Sadly you can't install content packs with the trial version of iClone.

If you decide to purchase iClone then you will be able to install your content.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

starb2117
starb2117
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)Senior Member (322 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
That explains everything, thank you!
izy4u2
izy4u2
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile

New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)New Member (6 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have the iclone 8 and character creator 4 and I can't download my packs...spent lots of money here and it's frustrating

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
izy4u2 (3/19/2023)
I have the iclone 8 and character creator 4 and I can't download my packs...spent lots of money here and it's frustrating

I'm not sure why you have posted in a 5 year old archived thread for iClone 7. You should post in the iClone 8 forum because resurrecting outdated threads will just lead to further confusion.

In iClone 8 the Content Downloader is no longer used. Instead you download all your purchased content packs using the built in Smart Content Manager. Please see the link below for help with this.

https://youtu.be/55J7civv5XQ

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic