3ds Max Export

Posted By RFilms 6 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RFilms
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello Everyone, i am a filmmaker / producer and digital artist. Love how iClone works to produce animations in less time. I have a few questions / concerns about using iClone in real production. Please answer if possible...
Let's say i want to use iClone for all the character and camera animation work but want to use 3ds max with vray renderer for environment design and rendering. Is this possible to export a scene animated in iclone and export as it is in 3ds max for further enhanced quality ? Does this export exact same expressions/animations to other applications ??
If yes, can you please share any video showing ACTUALLY exporting content to 3ds max and rendering with it?? Because i tried to find on youtube, but SURPRISINGLY could not find any.
Please answer as i am about to buy hell lot of stuff from Reallusion including facial and body motion capture systems for my feature film if this is possible. 
Waiting..
Thanks
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi
This is a test I did back in 2013 sending a character with motions to max.
IClone has developed in leaps and bounds since then so I would think a lot if not all could be achieved.

Hope this info helps you in some way

I have now removed video from youtube

Duchess Designs Store 

Edited
5 Years Ago by duchess110
RFilms
RFilms
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
what a coincidence, i was looking at the same video on youtube. Nice job friend. Looks great to me. Will talk to Reallusion team as well if they're available and will hopefully post updates here. Thanks for the help
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Thank You.
I suggest the person to contact would be KaiD a forum member
He does a lot of promotional videos and works for Reallusion.
He has many talents in all sorts of software and could give you some good advice using Autodesk Products and what is possible.

Duchess Designs Store 

ninakecak
ninakecak
Posted 6 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Hi there, also was wondering if it is possible ty, one more thing, wanted to ask maybe you also now any vids that will explain to me how to easier make human characters, because I spend a lot of time to create them but they still look not very good   

Reading This Topic